Monday, December 5, 2016

It has been too long...

For everything there is a season,
and a time for every matter under heaven.
Ecc. 3:1

It has really been too long since I last wrote.  Jesus has been very present and faithful to me over this year.  Yet, until recently, I have not felt like writing.  I have kept up with life and ministry, but I have not sat down to actively think through writing.

My hope and prayer is that my lethargy about writing and thinking is done.  A difficult season of life is now ended.  A new season of life is beginning.   

I take great comfort in this fact.  I also take great comfort that just as natural seasons change, I can feel that I am entering into a new season of life and ministry.  

I feel emotionally and spiritually healthy.  I feel like my personal journey through the wilderness is over.  I feel creative, released, free.  It is good.  I testify to the awesome grace and loving-kindness of the Lord.  It is real.  It has been sufficient for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment