Wednesday, August 17, 2016

God is good- all the time

For I know the plans I have for you,
declares the Lord, 
plans for welfare and not for evil,
to give you a future and a hope.
Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me,
and I will hear you.
Jeremiah 29: 11

It has been a long time.  Too long.  I just have not felt like writing.  For whatever reason, I have not had any sort of original thoughts.  My guess is that it was time to take a break.  It was time to rest in Jesus, listen to the Spirit, and praise the Father.

Life has been so full and blessed with the process of church planting and enjoying living with my family in the incredible state of Montana.  Through it all, I have learned much.  I have grown deeper (sometimes!).  I have been prepared for work further up and further in.

Now, the Spirit is moving again.  He has been working something wonderful at Christ Community (www.christcommunitygf.com).  We launch officially on September 18.  May the opening promise be true.  May I also take time to write more here!  I thank you all for the encouragement to get writing again.  Funny how this encouragement has increased as my desire to write has returned.  I will take it as the synergy of the Spirit.

Blessings and keep checking back.  

1 comment:

  1. So grateful to have you writing here again! Just checked this today and found 4 posts to read - so I will look often now since the Spirit has moved you to record your thoughts and minister through this blog again! Thank you for your recent insights!

    ReplyDelete