Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Listening Ambassador

"We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, 
as though God were making his appeal through us."
2 Corinthians 5:20

What an interesting month!  I am sure in the future I will be able to see that God was working in wonderful ways in my heart and life this month.  Right now, I do not know what God is doing.

For the first time in years, I have not written much new.  I have not felt compelled to read and write.  Instead I have felt certain that I should wait, listen, reflect, and gain a different perspective.  My only problem is that I lack knowledge of what I am to wait for, what I should be hearing, what I need to be reflecting about, and where exactly the high ground will be that will give me new perspective.

Interesting, but odd.

If I am to be an ambassador for the Great King, I need to stop doing long enough to hear what He wants done.  I know His general will, but His specific will can change.

Thus, I wait.  I listen.  I reflect.

I also have been led to a much deeper repentance concerning my goals, my life, and my desires.  I am not even sure I am ready yet to talk about or even if I understand exactly what I am seeing/experiencing.  I just know that Jesus loves me incredibly and He is at work.

So, I apologize for not writing much that is original this month.  Perhaps next month will be better!  Perhaps it won't.  Please pray for me and I thank you for reading!  Glad to gain readers each month for all over the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment